The feathers and the hearse, dream.

 15th Nov 2020

fragments of my dream for interpretation, writing down before I forget....


I was out walking on some open marshland, along a river path, we came across loads of exotic pheasants with beautiful long tail feathers, and I was hoping, to find a few dropped feather,s I found three wonderful fluffy long feather,s soft grey plumes, with flamingo pink, but as we came to the end of our walk, we had to go through security gates, and they took my feathers away, to investigate that I had'nt plucked them, from the birds, seems, we had been for a walk on a protected bird resort.

Next we were surrounded by mentally disabled, challenged people, briefly.

We were taking our dog for a walk in the forest, along the main forest route, frank had been naughty and run, off,  we were looking for him, then I needed a pee, but squated down naked on the main path track,   but along the bend, in the road, a vehicle was approaching, so I got up and moved into a dense part of the pine trees where it was safe and dark. there frank was also hiding, cowering, frightened.  I could see the track, and the vehicle that passed was a black horse drawn long hearse type of cart.., the horses had black feathered dress plumes, on their bridles,  after the hearse had passed by I went back out onto the track and found a little white scotty type of dog, dieing, where a horse had trod on him, his side was squashed with a hoof mark in it, i held the little dog giving him comfort and healing.   then i woke up...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Game of Life ... an analogy, by Seaopal Tracey George 22 March 2016

pocket universe.

Messages from spirit, "completion of the first phase, time for transformation," Tracey George 16 May 2014