During my break away and study, I was guided, to try water scrying, I had been able to scry in water, ponds, puddles, etc through sunlight reflection, but never through dark surfaces, so had'nt been able to scry in say, a crystal ball, as i could' nt see beyond, the reflections, of myself.... So using a small cup, I was drinking beetroot juice in water, deep dark red, and then found an articule about water scrying, so I tried it, the way the articule suggested, and, was able, to see beyond, the reflective surface, into the water, and a blue hazy mist was forming.... the next day I had a black coffee, and was sitting on the doorstep of my retreat, in the sunlight, and looking into my cup, then I looked at the sky and noticed, a shape forming in the clouds, of a coffee cup, ..... lol, yeah yeah, ok, ....so I was guided to again, try to scry into dark water.
A few years ago, on a sunny day, walking through the fields, I was looking into a dark pond at the sun light reflections, and there seemed to be a portal door opened up, and a young, green scaled, lizard type of humanoid being appeared. She looked directly at me, smiled, and the portal door shut, and she dissapeared.
While I was meditating, and sun gazing, on the doorstep, this morning, Gaia, came to me, via her green light ray , and bought with her, a being, who wanted to connect with me. At first I was a little wary of her, as the images I was seeing, were crystal skull, azetcey, vampire looking, huge eyes, fangs, lol, but the visions, settled and cleared as I started to communicate, with her. |She looks alot like the being, I met, through the pond scrying, a few years ago, also, alot like, Lady Vastra, (dr Who) her energy, is wise, mature, earthy, sexual, a darker, more earthly,sexual version, of Lady Hathor.
Dr who s saturdays episode.....The pilot. ..... references, to water scrying, portals, in water, and water beings, also, watched Pirates of the Caribbean.. dead mans chest, which, had Davy Jones, and his crew, water beings, lol. and Indiana Jones and the crystal skull interdimentional beings. and water again. signs/ synchronicities, ....
Comments
Post a Comment