Time delayed. Tracey George 28 October 2017 ·

 Vivid dream.....

We were these woods, that were surrounded by a huge fence and gate, wild animals, roaming around loose, a bit like jurasic park type of place. There was a black panther, a lioness, a tiger and a spotted leopard. We were camping, other people there as well, some were in tents, some were in camper vans, or back of trucks. Hikers were walking about, John, my youngest son, was sleeping in a tent, next to the van I was sleeping in, he got up with a backpack on his back, and I watched him walking out. As John was leaving, the four cats ran after him, but he got out and shut the gates and was safe. But others in the woodland park, had lost some little dogs and went looking for them, I was worried about them....
Then I was on some sandstone high rocks, up high, and these people who were searching for their dogs, one of the ladies fell off the rocks, and the cats were waiting down below, I managed, to catch her, with a long bungee type rope and pulled her up on the rock ledge . where we waited til it was safe.
When I looked and saw myself I was dressed like a golden clock, with hands, and number, s in roman numerals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Game of Life ... an analogy, by Seaopal Tracey George 22 March 2016

pocket universe.

Messages from spirit, "completion of the first phase, time for transformation," Tracey George 16 May 2014