Through the looking glass, an experience, Tracey George 29 July 2017 ·

 A few years ago... around the 12/13th December 2012. I had an interesting but strange, experience with mirrors. I felt I had jumped through the looking glass, but at the same time, I also, jumped back in time a few seconds.

I was standing in-between a hallway, and a room, with a huge mirror on the back wall, and a huge mirror, on the front wall. I was standing in the doorway, under the door frame, directly in-between the two huge mirrors. In the room, was a dog, sleeping on the floor, as I was looking, into the front mirror, on the wall of the room, I could see, myself in the back mirror, but oddly, I was seeing, about 13 mirrors, and the front, and back of myself in all of them. As I was staring, at the 13th version of me, in the 13th mirror, I waved at myself and smiled. The dog on the floor lifted her head, growling, as the room seemed to shake, and vibrate, and a rumbling sound, like a small earth tremor, I felt dizzy and leant against the door frame, as the shaking seemed to calm, as my dizzyness passed, and I stood straight again, the dog on the floor, lifted her head and growled. like she had seemed to do a few second,s before.
On the way home, I felt very odd, the scenery around, me, though familiar, seemed different, road signs, names, seemed to have changed, and seemed to have messages, things, looked quite odd to me, even though we were driving back the way we had always driven. I felt weird in myself, for a few days, but I did, realise that I had quantum shifted, into an alternative reality. and that I had also, stepped back in time, a second, or two.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Game of Life ... an analogy, by Seaopal Tracey George 22 March 2016

pocket universe.

Messages from spirit, "completion of the first phase, time for transformation," Tracey George 16 May 2014