The Rainbow Bridge, homeward bound. Tracey George 19 December 2017

 Standing on the seashore, I waited and watched, as the water ‘s, parted, and the land bridge, rose out of the ocean, the waters trickling over the sides, of the ragged edges, like small waterfalls. It had been a while since i’d seen it, and I was surprised how old it looked, like an over grown, and unused railway track, the steep sides of the road, rocky, the green grass long and straggly, the yellow bricks, uneven and misplaced, but still glowing that wonderful antique , golden yellow, the rainbow, shimering, in the sunlight, like liquid crystals, as the water droplets rolled off the bricks, and down the sides, of the steep, craggy banks.

I started to walk across slowly, thinking, it was not nearly as busy as it used to be, as I remebered, in the golden days, when multitudes of Angels, would be crossing over, to and fro, on their busy missions, now a few stragglers, struggling across, the old bricks, worn out and weary, from their work, like triumphant warriors, with a quiet almost forlorn, hopeful, and excited, antisipation, that our journey was nearly coming to an end, and we were finally homeward bound......... smiles,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Game of Life ... an analogy, by Seaopal Tracey George 22 March 2016

pocket universe.

Messages from spirit, "completion of the first phase, time for transformation," Tracey George 16 May 2014