The music of the raindow raindrops, Tracey George 6 September 2018

 When I went into my bedroom earlier, my room smelt like mountain fresh air, rain and heather, mm lovely scent, I knew the angels were here with me, when I settled down to sleep, I felt comforted and calm, and slept well for the rest of the night.

When I finally woke up at 9 am, I had to take my dog for a walk, was a lovely morning, sun shining, through a hazy mist, but I was quite amazed, as I was walking, and looking at the heavy raindrops on the grass. The the raindrops were glistening and glowing, different colors like beautiful crystals, and as each raindrop, changed color I felt a wonderful vibration, of the silent music, they were playing, lifting my spirits, and gladdening my heart, making me smile. wishing I was able to actually hear the beautiful music, but the vibrations felt wonderful, and could imaging the beautiful sounds, smiles.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Game of Life ... an analogy, by Seaopal Tracey George 22 March 2016

pocket universe.

Messages from spirit, "completion of the first phase, time for transformation," Tracey George 16 May 2014