The Magic Grove
up the edge of the track is a deciduous woodland, oak,elm, hazel, chectnut, silver birch and beech trees. thickets of brambles and braken, nettle,s, and tall skeletal hemlock, twines of honeysuckle and binds of hops... left over from the forgotten hop garden the orchard used to grow, entangled around the trees and thick under growth.... On my walks I often see badgers, foxes, sometimes a herd of deer. even once saw a stoat. run into those woods,
This time of year it looks breath taking, with the autumnal colours and falling leaves... the sound of the nearby traffic, muffled, sounding quiet eerie. Often as I walk under the trees, they seem to greet me, the leaves rustling excitedly, showering me, with acorns, and water droplets, hehe. smiling.
Today I felt like I was being called, off the track in the orchard and into those woods, never having ventured into them before, so we turned of the track up the side of the apple orchard, into the woods stepping over the broken, wire fence...
There was a peaceful silence, like a pause, an antisipation, as the trees held their breath watching me walk under their canopy, treading careful over the dense and colourful layers of fallen and rotting leaves.
I found myself in a grove of elm, beech and birch trees, and stood feeling the wonderful energy of the trees, reaching out slowly to touch the trunk of a beech tree, I could see and feel the energy/ aura of the tree, as I did so, running my hand down and along the truck, gently, though barely touching it, the grove of trees seemed to quiver and shake, shivering, the leaves, whispering, although there was no breeze. which made me smile broadly feeling the mutual pleasure of our energetic connection. and amused at the trees reaction to my caress. hehe, smiles.

Comments
Post a Comment