I had a wonderful experience, whilst taking the dog for an evening walk, last night. It was cold, cloudy and dark evening. no stars or moon. But my eyes were adjusting to the night, light, gradually, and I let frank, the dog, lead me, I was thinking how peaceful and beautiful the night was, and how I was’nt scared, walking by myself, as I had a wolf with me, and the love of the trees. When a gentle wind blew through the bare branches of the oak trees, and whispered around me, blowing through me, like a delicious sigh, which made me give a pleasurable shiver,... mmm, giggle,s ... as I felt the love, of the trees, for me. Their spirit, passing through me. Vaguely I could hear their voices, tinkling, like gentle wind chimes. as the last of the leaves, whirled around me.
During the night, I felt to hot and and restless, but seemed to be in a deep, sleep, but still aware of my surroundings, unable to move. like a paralysed sleep. I was floating, and drifting, with the leaves, on a breeze, flying through the winds, with the tress. to a battle. then, I had the song in my head, from the Pochohontas movie. Just before I woke up, I was dreaming, of the battle, going on, in North Dakota. and felt that nature, through the elements, will be giving a helping and healing hand, in ending, this stand off.
You think you own whatever land you land on The earth is just a dead thing you can claim But I know every rock and tree and creature Has a life, has a spirit, has a name
You think the only people who are people Are the people who look and think like you But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger You'll learn things you never knew, you never knew
Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon Or asked the grinning bobcat why he grinned? Can you sing with all the voices of the mountain? Can you paint with all the colors of the wind? Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
Come run the hidden pine trails of the forest Come taste the sun-sweet berries of the earth Come roll in all the riches all around you And for once, never wonder what they're worth
The rainstorm and the river are my brothers The heron and the otter are my friends And we are all connected to each other, In a circle, in a hoop that never ends
Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon Or let the eagle tell you where he's been Can you sing with all the voices of the mountain? Can you paint with all the colors of the wind Can you paint with all the colors of the wind
How high does the sycamore grow? If you cut it down, then you'll never know
And you'll never hear the wolf cry to the blue corn moon For whether we are white or copper-skinned We need to sing with all the voices of the mountain Need to paint with all the colors of the wind You can own the earth and still All you'll own is earth until You can paint with all the colors of the wind.
' xlink:href='%23b'/%3e%3cuse fill='black' filter='url(%23c)' xlink:href='%23b'/%3e%3cpath fill='white' d='M10.473 4C8.275 4 8 5.824 8 5.824S7.726 4 5.528 4c-2.114 0-2.73 2.222-2.472 3.41C3.736 10.55 8 12.75 8 12.75s4.265-2.2 4.945-5.34c.257-1.188-.36-3.41-2.472-3.41'/%3e%3c/g%3e%3c/svg%3e)
Love
Comment
Comments
Post a Comment