Sun Activation 13 September 2019 ·
Quite a few years ago now I will never forget, how I first first started to remember...... and was activated, in spiritual training, for the Ascention work....
I was happily asleep in bed, dreaming, too comfy to want to get up, but the early morning sunshine was streaming through my curtains, shining onto me, sleepily, turning over and burying my face in my pillow.... I was startled awake by a voice.... calling me..... the voice was very deep, low and gruff, like a melodious growl... mmmm... giggle,s ..... but filled with emotion... cant remember now what name he called me by, but I did recognize his voice, sat bolt upright and shouted out Horus!........ then looking around in confusion.. “ whose Horus” and where?.... looking around the room I was alone... so when I had got up and done the usual mundane morning activities, I got on the computer, and “Googled”, Horus...... Ahhhh thats who he is, oh, funny I remember him now... I felt emotions that wer’nt my own, which i can only describe as bemused amusement, although the emotions felt were like a loving fathers.... over the coming days I realized I had met my spiritual guide.. and my lessons started....
He was a hard taskmaster, the lessons were difficult, and if I didnt... get it.., or understand well enough they were repeated, quite often... one of which was having to watch a movie, which was called Immortal and was about, you guess it, Horus himself lol, (who says you cant ascend with an ego lol, ) it was a strange movie, confusing, but good, and I had to sit and watch through it three times, lol, as I didnt get the message.... (still dont really get it, lol ) the way he taught me was through my senses, smell, taste, thoughts, emotion, touch, I never heard his voice again, I rarely hear voices, but felt his emotions... felt his thoughts like they were my own. When out for walks, he would direct my steps, giving me dizzy spells, when I walked in the wrong direction... then when I turned and walked in the direction he wanted me to, the dizzyness subsided and this was how he taught me to Sun Gaze....
Whilst out walking my dog, Jet, across the fields, one sunny evening, I came to a cross roads in the fields, and had a choice of three directions to walk home, as the sun was setting on the horizon, I didnt want to walk that direction, as the sun would be in my eyes, making it hard to see, so I turned to walk the other way... but Horus had other ideas.... and having the sun glaring straight into my eyes was exactly his idea, lol, so after making me feel so dizzy I had to stop walking, I turned around, and retraced my footsteps, and turned into the field and path, into the setting sun light. which by now was at eye, level. so I walked towards home, with the huge bright setting sun directly, glaring into my face, squinting, and trying to see where I was stepping, after a short while I realized that, my eyes were making there own filters, in coloured sun spot,s and I became aware, of the movements and shapes, stopping walking, I stood still staring at the sun, the watching the floating coloured sun spot shapes, and patterns, suddenly it was like I was on a different planet, everything felt and looked, different, was the same... but wasnt.... the colours and sounds were much more vibrant, the air and smells, were more vivid, and acute.... so hard to explain.... the sky seemed to be vibrant and beautiful shade of violet indigo purple, the sun, fiery blood red, with a huge black sun behind it, the grass, a strange huge of a deeper emerald green..... it felt like time stood still.... then I was startled back to earth, by a dog barking, making me jump and feeling like id had an electric shock, I looked around, everything was back to how it was, normal... so I carried on walking home. smiles.
After wards..... everyday, I sun gazed in the morning and evenings, watched the coloured shapes in the sun spots, and understood the visions and messages I received, through them. learnt how to cleanse my energy aura and chakra,s through the suns rays, it wasnt long after those lessons, that Horus, left me, to other guides, and I am eternally grateful for his loving guidance and teaching,s. smiles. ♥
Comments
Post a Comment