Summer Solstice portal energy, 21st June 2017 Tracey George 22 June 2017 ·

 (personal experiense, of the cosmic energy, coming in,)

It was a difficult, long and hot night, I had a lot of energy coming up through my feet, effecting my, hips and spine, nerves, bones, and cramping my muscles, like a bad case of sciatica pains. I found some relief, stretching, making my bones, pop and crack, sounding like the rusty old tin man, of wizard of oz, then laying down, on the grass, on my back, under the night sky, also, cooled me down, although, I felt dizzy and, as though, I was being tilted backwards. I also,had a niggling slight headache. I admit I did finally give in to taking, some pain, relief just so I could sleep.
Earlier, in the day I had been very tired and dizzy and had fallen into a deep sleep, where I was being sent downloaded info, from......where-ever,....... lol I was aware of the downloaded codes, even though in a dreamless, deep sleep. My jaw felt hollow, and brittle like crystal, and as I was coming to, waking up, I could see, in my mind,s eye, the codes, symbols, flickering through my mind, like old cine film.
The light energy coming in was wonderful. I could see the beams, of light, golden, emerald, azure, and magenta pinks, almost like metalic, liquid, crystal, rainbow light, I felt the gold dust falling, on me, regenerating, me, like Dr who. smiles. tip, don’t rub your eyes when the fairy dust falls, it stings like onion juice, lol, the closest, I can, equate the cosmic gold dust that falls on me, is like monoatomic gold, reguvenating, regenerating, and healing, it makes my skin, soft and glowing, feeling light on my feet, almost taking off, lol and younger looking. also, enhances, my psychic abilitys.
3 comments
Like
Comment
Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Game of Life ... an analogy, by Seaopal Tracey George 22 March 2016

pocket universe.

Messages from spirit, "completion of the first phase, time for transformation," Tracey George 16 May 2014