Staircase dream, Tracey George 7 August 2016

 I had a really vivid, dream, I was in the family home, which was a mixture of my home, and other homes, in the family, on the second upstairs level were all our bedroom,s but the staircase, which was old and dusty, needed cleaning, so I got on my hands and knees, and, crawled backwards, down, the staircase, cleaning as I went. but as I got near to the middle, some stairs were missing, the banister rail was broken, and missing in parts, and other stairs were also broken. I managed to get passed the broken stairs, and reached the bottom. but then found, I was, at the bottom, looking up the broken staircase, and all my family were left at the top.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Game of Life ... an analogy, by Seaopal Tracey George 22 March 2016

pocket universe.

Messages from spirit, "completion of the first phase, time for transformation," Tracey George 16 May 2014