Redemption. Tracey George 16 September 2016

 redemption

We were a group or clan of beings, living in a dark forest, I ventured out, away from my lands, and was mixing with a dog like species of beings, one was sick, so I suckled him, and two other little dogs who were brothers, but as I did, I was levitated, or ascended, and left the lands. When I came back to the the planet, two of little dogs, the brothers, I had suckled had died, but from them, they had bred, thousands of little dogs, type species . The other one, I had suckled had grown, survived, had turned into a werewolf. He put a spell on me, raped me, then, he enjoyed abusing me so much he wanted, to abuse, more of my species, so he went off and ate our chief. When the werewolf came back, I was so enraged, I opened him up with magic, re-wound time, and levitated the mashed up body of our chief, out of the werewolf, and ressurrected him, sending him home. Then also, sent our own species home and further into the deepest forest of our lands for proctection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Game of Life ... an analogy, by Seaopal Tracey George 22 March 2016

pocket universe.

Messages from spirit, "completion of the first phase, time for transformation," Tracey George 16 May 2014