Rebirthing the Green Man 2019

 Had a strange and very vivid dream/vision on waking up this morning... only vaguely remember the dream, I gave birth to a baby, and handed him over to the gods for his protection and safe keeping, ... he was named David. Then, as I was waking up my eyes still shut but aware of my surroundings, I had a vivid vision... I could see a face of a man... he was growing and coming up out of the ground, he had stringy, fronds of flaxen dried grass and roots around his face as hair and a beard... then green foliage, leaves and grass, around his head, as he rose up out of the ground, and trees, clay and rocks tumbled, from his huge body, as he stood up and walked towards, me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Game of Life ... an analogy, by Seaopal Tracey George 22 March 2016

pocket universe.

Messages from spirit, "completion of the first phase, time for transformation," Tracey George 16 May 2014