Reasoning of thought, Tracey George 4 November 2016

 As i was coming up the lane, i had a few, spiritual messages, to unfathom.

3 pheasants, in the road, which reminded me of the rhymns ,

Pheasant plucker

I'm not a pheasant plucker, I'm a pheasant plucker's son I'm only plucking pheasants 'till the pheasant plucker comes. My husband is a keeper, he's a very busy man I try to understand him and I help him all I can, But sometimes in an evening I feel a trifle dim All alone, I'm plucking pheasants, when I'd rather pluck with him. I'm not a pheasant plucker, I'm a pheasant plucker's mate I'm only plucking pheasants 'cos the pheasant plucker's late ! I'm not good at plucking pheasants, at pheasant plucking I get stuck Though some pheasants find it pleasant I'd rather pluck a duck. Oh plucking geese is gorgeous, I can pluck a goose with ease But pheasant plucking's torture because they haven't any grease. I'm not a pheasant plucker, he has gone out on the tiles He only plucked one pheasant and I'm sitting here with piles ! You have to pluck them fresh, if it’s fresh they’re not unpleasant, I knew a man in Dunstable who could pluck a frozen pheasant. They say the village constable had pheasant plucking sessions With the vicar on a Sunday ‘tween the first and second lessons. I'm not a pheasant plucker, I'm a pheasant plucker's mum I'm only plucking pheasants 'till the pheasant plucker's come. My good friend Godfrey is most adept, he's really got the knack He likes to have a pheasant plucked before he hits the sack. I like to give a helping hand, I gather up the feathers, It's really all our pheasant plucking keeps us pair together. I'm not a pheasant plucker, I'm a pheasant plucker's friend I'm only plucking pheasants as a means unto an end ! My husband's in the forest always banging with his gun If he could hear me half the time I'm sure that he would run, For there's fluff in all my crannies, there's feathers up my nose And I'm itching in the kitchen from my head down to my toes. I'm not a pheasant plucker, I'm a pheasant plucker's wife And when we pluck together it's a pheasant plucking life !
also, severel messages, relating, to the 5th nov, a sweet potato in the shape of the number 5, a chinese fortune cookie, message “ in 5 days i will have a lucky day,” this was tuesday, counting that day, til saturday, 5th nov, repeating numbers, 555, 55, 15.05 15.55 on the digital clock. so with this rhymn in mind, the rhymn, for the 5th november, is..
Remember, remember! The fifth of November, The Gunpowder treason and plot; I know of no reason Why the Gunpowder treason Should ever be forgot! Guy Fawkes and his companions Did the scheme contrive, To blow the King and Parliament All up alive. Threescore barrels, laid below, To prove old England's overthrow. But, by God's providence, him they catch, With a dark lantern, lighting a match! A stick and a stake For King James's sake! If you won't give me one, I'll take two, The better for me, And the worse for you. A rope, a rope, to hang the Pope, A penn'orth of cheese to choke him, A pint of beer to wash it down, And a jolly good fire to burn him. Holloa, boys! holloa, boys! make the bells ring! Holloa, boys! holloa boys! God save the King! Hip, hip, hooor-r-r-ray!
so. will have to see what the 5th nov, will bring, us. smiles, ...
Djin Lamad MlkiTzdq and 1 other
5 comments
Like
Comment
Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Game of Life ... an analogy, by Seaopal Tracey George 22 March 2016

pocket universe.

Messages from spirit, "completion of the first phase, time for transformation," Tracey George 16 May 2014