Re-Newell -dream message Tracey George 7 April 2016
ust woke up from a really vivid dream, 4 am and have to write it down while I can still remember it.
I was in like a school like building, tho more like a village hall, and we were packing up for the holidays, Christmas, I think. I was a teacher, and I wanted to clean the tables, as some were sticky and still dirty, but a construction team came in and were dismantling them, transfering them somewhere else and re-modelling them into something new.
In the dream, there were fights by two different groups of construction workers, people getting killed off, but being wrapped, up in cloth,like mummies and then transported. their old selves were made into new, people. I recognised two of my soulmates, but they wernt the same, not even in looks. I remember I was the last person to walk out of the old school door, and stood on the threshold, waiting, then Michael came to me.
I went back to sleep, at 6am and had another dream, in this dream, I was awoken, from sleep, by a loud noise, I got up out of bed, and there was all these flashing bright lights and whirling sounds, outside of my bedroom window, I put my glasses on and went to look and noticed my bedroom lights were turned on, tried to turn them off, but they would’ nt turn of.
I went to my window, which had blown, open, and could see a helicopter, flying around, outside the house, with lights bright, and wind blowing. then it, vanished, and as I looked there was a pyramid, of gifts, piled, up to my window, from the ground, with a bunch of roses, on the top of the pile, level with my bedroom window.
1 share
Like
Comment
Comments
Post a Comment