Olympus vision, Tracey George 13 March 2016 ·

 I had a lovely vision earlier

There was a lady bird flying round my light bulb, glowing red, so I looked at it, and my light bulb, was glowing, with that electromagnetic energy field around it, so I knew I was getting a transmission, and looked into the light.
I could see, the columns, of the temple, and I was standing on the edge of the mountain, , looking out at the horizon, watching fireworks down below, in the evening sunset, It looked wonderful. I wanted a closer look , so I shape shifted into a dove, and flew down closer, to watch, and saw a Greek flag blowing in the wind, as I flew over the people, they were celebrating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Game of Life ... an analogy, by Seaopal Tracey George 22 March 2016

pocket universe.

Messages from spirit, "completion of the first phase, time for transformation," Tracey George 16 May 2014