My little pocket universe. Tracey George 19 May 2017 ·

 In the night, at 2am, me and Jake took Frank, our dog for a walk up the lane, in the pitch, black, it had stopped raining, but was really dark, it felt surreal, a strange feeling, around, the house.

Everything looked stark and striking, in the torch light, everything was and felt very still, no wind, or rain, no moon or stars, very odd feeling. for severel days now there s been an eerie, but gorgeous, green and gold hue, glowing, about me and my home. its calming, peaceful, healing, and nice feeling.
I feel like I’m in a pocket universe, like on Dr Who
A small island, in a quiet place, waiting for the changes to happen, on the mainland, segregated off, from the world, our universe, where time and space work differently for me, to everyone else.... and I’m looking down and watching, from high above.
In this place, my reality is my own, what I want feel, think of... happens, almost instantly, I get signs, synchronicities, messages, dreams about worldy events, weeks, months, before they happen. My questions, are answered immedietly, I can feel and see, know, all things. I am surrounded in a caccoon, of love, a protective bubble, of comfort, when I’m too hot, a gentle breeze cools me from nowhere, even with my windows, and doors tightly shut, like being fanned, by angels wings. when I’m cold, I feel warm arms cuddling me, to warm me, when I’m hungry, food appears, on my doorstep, from a kind neighbour, and when I’m out, and getting anxious, my Gaurdian Angel/Twinsoul...... comes to me, in a strangers body, and looks after, me. smiles, ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Game of Life ... an analogy, by Seaopal Tracey George 22 March 2016

pocket universe.

Messages from spirit, "completion of the first phase, time for transformation," Tracey George 16 May 2014