Music for the Soul Tracey George 12 February 2018

 It was a Beautiful Morning, one of those Perfect Days, blue skies with fluffy white cotton wool clouds, and the sun raising, over the horizon. I was walking, with Frank our dog, enjoying, the fresh cool morning breeze and bird song, when we got to the 6 bar gate at the top of the hill looking over the fields and marsh, we stopped to admire the wonderful view, looking into the direction of the sun. When I noticed the dewdrops, hanging from the bars on the gate, they seemed to remind me of musical notes, in the way they were laid out, then as I was watching them, they were lighting up in turn, in beautiful, rainbow gemstone colors, one after the other, as if playing music,.... as i contemplated the drops of dew notes, lighting up in the sunlight, I was feeling, rather than hearing, the sound, vibration, through my heart, body, and soul, of the song they were singing, a glorious melody.... with such beautiful emotions and feelings, smiles, ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Game of Life ... an analogy, by Seaopal Tracey George 22 March 2016

pocket universe.

Messages from spirit, "completion of the first phase, time for transformation," Tracey George 16 May 2014