Metatrons cube, codes of creation, creation being re-wrtten. Tracey George 3 July 2017 ·

 I was in a deep sleep, having a weird dream, about me n my sister, and ghosts, and demons, i was shouting at them, to leave my sister alone, but as i was shouting, no sound was coming, out. .. Then, the dream was interupted, ...like a movie, is interupted by a emergency, special broadcast. and instead of the action, movie, scenes, of my mixed up dreams, i was witnessing, seeing, a computor programme, there was a screen, a green background, and then black lines, appearing, in geometric shapes, of diamonds and triangles, in 3 dimentional shapes, on every surface, inside and outside, of the shapes, codes were being written, letters, numbers, symbols and shapes of all sizes, some I’ didnt recognise, then I saw, the triangle shapes, bending, to make a whole shape.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Game of Life ... an analogy, by Seaopal Tracey George 22 March 2016

pocket universe.

Messages from spirit, "completion of the first phase, time for transformation," Tracey George 16 May 2014