Memories of a falling star, Tracey George 21 July 2017 ·

 Astarte

A star fell to Earth, in a shining, astral light, A fiery, molten, flame. Disgraced, cast out of heaven, Astarte was here name. redemption was her aim. The gentle lady of the lake, settled in holy Avalon, And through the mists of time, each existence a memory, Each life a learning lesson, as she gradually made regression. Remembering past lives, reliving histories, through ancient mysteries, Learning from mistakes, karmas life retakes. She is searching for her love, her soul mate from above, and when the time dictates, ascention will radiate, Recovering, her light, in Angelic, star light bright. ~Seaopal
A call to help.
I slipped, slowly, into a meditative, trance, and in my vivid, vision, Behold.. I saw a multitude of Angels, gathered together in one place, And we looked up in awe, at the magnificent, diamond crystal, spinning above us. A multi-faceted Heart, radiating love, The beautiful pastel, rainbow coloured, lights, glowing iridescently around us, A vibration of wondrous, love, enveloping us, With tears of joy, falling like sparkling jewels, down my cheeks. As waves of emotions, flowed through me.
Then, I was falling through a turquoise tunnel of light, Flying, through a dark, night. And in the gloom, and dusk of the dawn, I saw I was in a deep and dense, forest; the air was thick, and choking. Flowers, in bloom, withering, and dyeing. An ochre red, haze, rising, from the soil. And in the darkness, I shone, sending forth rays, of brilliant golden white, light, Glowing softly all around, me, as the energetic waves, poured out from me. The forest came alive, the flowers brightening, the colours lighter and more, vivid, As it healed, of its pain, and pollution. I awakened from my meditative trance, feeling excited and joyous, understanding at last, dawning upon, me. ~ Seaopal
Destination Earth,
I fell into a light trance, and became very tired, closing my eyes, I felt like I was floating, I saw beautiful colours, I was in space floating in front of a large planet. Jupiter... I saw rock s in dust clouds, suddenly I felt I was moving at great speed, away from the Jupiter Then I saw an eye watching me, looking into me as I was traveling further away through space, reasuring me. Suddenly I found myself in front of the sun, I could see and feel the fiery glow and heat. Then I was in a coloured tunnel, and I felt like I was falling downwards, through the tunnel, I fell through the end of the tunnel, and plunged into the deep waters of the swirling seas. As I surfaced, from the waters, the sky was grey, huge waves roaring, and lightening, flashing all around. I awoke and realised, I’d just remembered my journey to earth. ~ Seaopal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Game of Life ... an analogy, by Seaopal Tracey George 22 March 2016

pocket universe.

Messages from spirit, "completion of the first phase, time for transformation," Tracey George 16 May 2014