Love affair with death, Tracey George 28 October 2016
In the dead of night, I jump in fright, As a hollow sound , Echoes all around, A knock, A click, A vibrating kick, In my bedroom whilst I sleep.
A family curse or a gift of sight, Death has come to me, to visit tonight, He foretells of death, of my families plight, And warns me of its doom.
At the witching hour, I would wake with a start, He is here with me now, It would stop my heart, At the knocking sound, Beating at my door, Or the shaking of my bed. A family curse or a gift of sight, Death has come to me, to visit tonight,
He foretells of death, of my families, plight, And warns me of its doom. This night my door was shoved wide open, The latch clicked so hard , I was startled, and woken, Another sign, Another visit, This dreadful feeling , That Death is dealing, This family curse I bare.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dark shadows hanging overhead, a timeless, endless doom. clouds hiding me in gloom. as i wait for death to make his move, my life is standing still, waiting for this tidal wave, emotional pattened bloom, knowing with this awful dread, of heartaches crying pain. beating out of tune, beating out of my head. the painful tears i see, glistening , unshed, in my loved ones eyes, listening to their sighs, untold crying lies, as my loved one slowly dies. waiting for the bitter end, our suffering painful lives.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I am overwhelmed by his shadow, The dark feeling of dread that overpowers me, His shadow creeps up on me in the night, Into my dreams, invades my sleep, Perched on my bedroom wall, Watching, Waiting, For a chance to pounce, When im not alert to his presence, He caresses me while I sleep, And tries to tempt my flesh, His breathing is loud in my ear, In rythumn with my heart beat, Thumping rythmnicaly, The dark shadow follows me, Out of the corner of my eye I see him, With no definaint shape, or features, His eyes glisten with preditory glints A fearful, but strangely compelling hypnotic stare, That draws me to him. A living eternal nightmare that I cannot escape, His presence keeps me running and battling for my soul, But i know that i will succumb, My fate will be sealed in his embrace.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sleepily, staring at the ceiling, of my darkening, bedroom, I could see, flashes of flickering, sparkles, white lightening, lights , illuminating, the darkness, dispersing the shadows. Feeling, sensing the energy, of the apparition that was manifesting, before my eyes.
I could make out a vague shape, a white horse, stamping its feet, and moving from side to side in agitation. I thought, telepathically, to the apparition, Holographically sensing, the details, of the horse, more than, actually seeing it.
“ Can I see you? manifest for me, please,” “um”, then, feeling apprehensive, “ “on second thoughts, maybe best I see you, energetically, holographically, telepathically.” Still to scared, to actually see, even though, I have seen manifestations, before, with my eyes open.
So settling back comfortably, in my bed, all the time sending out loving intentions, I closed my eyes, and looked in the direction, of the light and energy, I was sensing.
I saw, in my third eye vision, energetically, with my eyes shut, a wonderful, white blue light, glowing softly, hovering above my bed slightly, to my right, the apparition gradually, manifested more brightly, and I saw it was sitting on or part of a pale horse, I could make out what could be ragged, pale wings, or a pale cloak. Seeming to float, silently, softly.
“ Beautiful”, I breathed a sigh, smiling, as I thought, telepathically to the Angel.
Then, I asked, who he was, as I looked through my third eye vision, he turned his head slightly, which was covered in a soft white hood, the flickering, glow, shone briefly, on his face, “OH” I said out loud, as I caught a glimpse, of the bleached white bones, of his jaw. O.O recognising the angel of death.
Panicking a little, “ekk”, was my time up, was he here for me? I asked him, silently in my mind, my heart beating wildly, thumping so loudly, I could nt hear myself think. My whole body and bed vibrating with my heartbeat. He floated, briefly near to me, then, silently faded away.
Now , obviously, to scared now to go to sleep, thinking this was it for me. My thoughts in chaos, I got out of bed and put my pyjamas, on, not wanting my family, to find me in bed,dead ,naked, eww, o.o , then, I needed a wee, so got up, my son was still awake, so had a cuddle, went back to bed again, to try to sleep, had a sip of water, mouth was dry, and then, needed another, wee. So up and down, 4 times, nervously.
My higher self, then, started to try to reason with me, as I was still panicking thinking I would die in my sleep. Anyway I gradually, drifted into a deep sleep at midnight, after much praying, and reasoning with myself, my main, worries being, about leaving, my boys, and sister, knowing, how heartbroken, they would, be, but also, knowing, that I have to detach, myself and let go, in love as one day, will have to leave, them.
Thankfully, woke up at 6am, :D my times not up yet, but was a lesson, a test for me, also a sign.
A few weeks, before, I had seen, Arch Angel Michael, in a vision, on a white horse, whilst I had been meditating, under my tree, in the fields, he had saluted me, with his sword. Now ive seen the Angel of Death, on a pale horse, thankfully, he didn’t point at me, and incidently, he doesn’t, look anything like the depictions of the Grim Reaper, on the tv, and movies.
I will leave you to surmise, what the message may have meant…..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Drifting into blissful sleep, Slipping into dreams Darkness, enfolding, comforting arms, As I’m floating through the scenes.
Falling further into sleep, Heartbeat slowing down, Breathing softly, whispered sighs, Consciousness, un-found.
Feeling comfort, feeling safe, No worries or disdain, Darkness caresses, soothes my soul, Heals my dying pain.
Blissful darkness, Calming sighs, Drift away, as my pain dies. Floating on a spirit plane, Forgetting memories cries. Reality, the hurtful truth, Tears falling from my eyes, Bitter memories still linger, As this body dies. No longer wanting, pain to grow, Not caring to remain, I’m drifting on a tide of sorrow, Swimming against the grain. Let my heart slow down, Let my lifeblood flow, Exhaling tortured breathes, Let my sorrow go.
Blissful darkness, Calming sighs, Drift away, as my pain dies. Floating on a spirit plane, Forgetting memories cries. Darkness calls, its welcoming song, Beckons me to follow, Sleep is drowning, killing me, Drowning pain and sorrow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ughhh!!!, damn, it nice thing to wake, me up, Death, sitting on a throne, wearing,a santa claus, hat, eeeeeeee o.o dry bone skull face, grinning, watching, the fun. while his horse a pale horse sits next to him, watching also, he looked at me then, i woke, up, with a jump. With the song "Lord of the dance”, in my head, o.o
Lord of the dance by Sydney Carter sung by, John Mcdormott,
I danced in the morning when the world was begun, And I danced in the moon and the stars and the sun, And I came down from heaven and I danced on the earth, At Bethlehem I had my birth.
Dance, then, wherever you may be; I am the Lord of the Dance, said he. And I’ll lead you all wherever you may be, And I’ll lead you all in the dance, said he.
I danced for the scribe and the Pharisee, But they would not dance and they would not follow me; I danced for the fishermen, for James and John; They came to me and the dance went on.
Dance, then, wherever you may be; I am the Lord of the Dance, said he. And I’ll lead you all wherever you may be, And I’ll lead you all in the dance, said he
I danced on the sabbath when I cured the lame, The holy people said it was a shame; They whipped and they stripped and they hung me high; And they left me there on a cross to die.
Dance, then, wherever you may be; I am the Lord of the Dance, said he. And I’ll lead you all wherever you may be, And I’ll lead you all in the dance, said he.
I danced on a Friday and the sky turned black; It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back; They buried my body and they thought I’d gone, But I am the dance and I still go on.
Dance, then, wherever you may be; I am the Lord of the Dance, said he. And I’ll lead you all wherever you may be, And I’ll lead you all in the dance, said he
They cut me down and I lept up high, I am the life that’ll never, never die; I’ll live in you if you’ll live in me; I am the Lord of the Dance, said he.
Dance, then, wherever you may be; I am the Lord of the Dance, said he. And I’ll lead you all wherever you may be, And I’ll lead you all in the dance, said he
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The shadows, gathered around me, in the dusk of the night, as I drifted into sleep, my attention, was caught by a soft glowing form, floating around me, in the pale moonlight.
Forming, into a figure, with a billowing ragged cape, tattered and torn, like immense, and powerful wings. His hood, softly falling over his face, a pale, glowing skull, dark, hollow eyes sockets, watching with an empty stare.
I felt his embrace, wrapping me in his arms, in loving display, soothing my fears. He held me gently, as I felt him lifting me, we glided, into the clouds, and there I was, dancing with the pale Knight. It seemed like an eternity, we danced, in our loving ways. Swaying, with hypnotic rythmn, as time was delayed.
He gathered me in his arms, again, as we drifted back down, to were my body laid. As I turned, over in my sleep, still wrapped, in his embrace. The shadows, gathered around me, as he floated away. And I slept, til the light of day. ♥
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comments
Post a Comment