Khepri "he who is coming into being"........"what is hidden shall be unveiled", "creating rebirth/renewel"... dream message.

 A few weeks ago, I had a strange dream, I was walking along a slabbed path, but some of the slabs, had raised golden hyroglyph type of symbols and I as I was treading on them they were pressing down, like switches, I went into the building, it was some kind of a wash house, lots of baths, sinks, it was old looking, had lots of cobwebs, and beams, and out of the crevices and dusty corners, there were appearing thousands, of scarob beetle,s sitting watching me, silently. I walked back out of the building, then, turned and walked back in again, walking the same path, and treading on the golden hyrogylphs, realising, I was activating, these scarob beetles, in the wash house I was standing in a bath, of water fully clothed, and trying to wash, but felt self conscious, as all these beetles, were watching me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Game of Life ... an analogy, by Seaopal Tracey George 22 March 2016

pocket universe.

Messages from spirit, "completion of the first phase, time for transformation," Tracey George 16 May 2014