in loveing memory, Tracey George 26 October 2017 ·

 3 days ago I had a very cryptic, but vivid, dream.

I was in a misty graveyard, and I found a ruined, old shrine, covered in undergrowth, then I realized, I was searching for something, I had lost. A very wise and old turtle, who reminded me of the ancient hindu myths, carrying a world land mass on its back.
The dream, switched, and I saw an old and whiskery, cat who was wearing a tight jump suit, like a skin, over its body, and I unzipped, the body suit, freeing the cat of its bonds, the cat was beautiful and fluffy, and, faded away.
In loveing memory of a great and wonderful lady, who passed this day, and who carried our world on her back, and now is free of her earthly bonds, were grateful for the care, help and, love, she gave us, carrying us through our, lives, and teaching and protecting, us. always in our hearts and minds. ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Game of Life ... an analogy, by Seaopal Tracey George 22 March 2016

pocket universe.

Messages from spirit, "completion of the first phase, time for transformation," Tracey George 16 May 2014