Dreamworld ... a tale of two earths Tracey George 9 April 2016 ·

 I was walking along a familier road, when I came to a junction, as I turned to walk to the right, I begun noticing things, standing out, my perception and senses were clearer.

I first noticed the chiming, ringing bells, constantly tingling, in the breeze, like wind chimes, and the tuneful bird songs, next I noticed, in the clear blue skies, planets, lots of them, like the moon on a bright summers day, looking like holograms. As I was fascinated looking up I saw carrion birds, sitting in the clouds, waiting and watching, pigeons, crows, rooks, ravens, and buzzards, they were also, looking like holograms, a faint blue imprint in the blue sky.
The chiming was still ringing, making me feel peaceful, blissful, at ease, as I carried on walking, along my path . I began to notice, the trees, magical, shimmering, blossoms, floating around in pink blooms, tiny colorful songbirds, fluttering, from branch to branch. as I begun to wake from my blissful dream, I struggled to stay in that magical place, the chiming got loader, as I awoke into the dreary, gloom, of reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Game of Life ... an analogy, by Seaopal Tracey George 22 March 2016

pocket universe.

Messages from spirit, "completion of the first phase, time for transformation," Tracey George 16 May 2014