dreamtime lessons in shamic smudgeing

 

Tracey George
8 September 2019  1-min read 
Shared with Public
Public
Years ago I will never forget, a vivid dream time and very important lesson.......
I was at a kind of tribal festival... there were lots of old style tents, and stalls, selling, items.... I seemed to be in another time, era, I was crossing a small plank footbridge and fell into a stream ditch,being covered in a dirty sticky tarry type of mud, I went over to some cleaner water tried to wash it off, but it would nt come off, and I could not get cleaned.. then an elderly tribal woman, came over to me, and escorted me into a tent, where there was a fire pit, the burnt, charred wood and herbs, smouldering, in the pit, there was a plank bridge, over this pit, and she motioned for me to walk across the smouldering herbs, and wood, and to stand, amongst the smoke, which I did, as the smoke surrounded, me, the sticky tar disolved, cleansing me....
After this, dream, I had to research it, never before, had I heard about the benefits, of smudging, for ritual energy cleansing, during my search and research I found out, that this activity had been performed by tribal , and ancient, shamans, even a modern day blog, about a celebrity, sitting over a fire pit, being smudged, on one of her tours...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Game of Life ... an analogy, by Seaopal Tracey George 22 March 2016

pocket universe.

Messages from spirit, "completion of the first phase, time for transformation," Tracey George 16 May 2014