dream symbols for the timing of certain important events leading up to new year oct 2019
Just before I woke up.... I was dreaming I was .... watching a Werewolf fighting with the Hulk, Werewolf ...... full moon.... Halloween...... Hulk...... aggresion....... Mars/ Ares ......full moon in aries ...... Dreamt about talking about my sister Sharon, coming back from the dead ..... Ressurection...... Renewel ..... Sharon ....Charon .... Pluto coming out of retrograde..... ferryman...... Dreamt of 2 young people, male and female, drowning in a car, ..... high emotions......spiritual delving.... hard to cope with..... Dreamt of two Christmas Elfs, stashing away candy and treats, for me ....my two sons birthdays coming up Halloween, and Christmas celebrations..... Dreamt I was preparing for a wedding celebration service.... possible meaning... New year... New beggining,s .... New ideas..... merging of male/ femanine energy,s .... reunion of ..... or an actual marrage . New Year,
Comments
Post a Comment