Dream message, respect, for my arch enemy, the wasp. Tracey George 5 October 2016 ·
I had two dreams about a Queen and a her big ego. The first dream, was Queen Cleopatra, and she was aggressive and I was trying to sooth her ego, with poetry, and song... and also, something, about bad weather.
Then I just woke up from a nap, dreamt the same dream, again, but this time, the Queen was a huge wasp, and... people were trying to poke her down the drain, to kill her... again had the same bad, weather.
Well when I got up needed a wee, went, into the bathroom, there she was, perched on the window woodwork, a gorgeous colorful Queen wasp, sleepily sitting there, eyeing me, as I sat on the royal porcelain. my very first instinct was to call John, or Jake, to come get rid of her for me, but then I remembered my dream, which was still very vivid in my minds eye.
So I said to her “ I will respect you, if you respect me.” and , did my wee, as quickly as possible, eyeing, her all the time, like a Weeping Angel. “ Don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink.' - Dr Who.
Realizing, this is what my dreams had been telling, me. I also warned all the others in my household, that they were to not touch her and to respect her. Though... like me they were nervous, when using the royal porcelain. O.O
So anyway I’m reminded were now in 4/5 d, and should respect all life, the dear Queen, was looking for shelter, for the hard winter, and, her future drones. oh which may lead me to another, train, of thought, but that maybe for a later, consideration. lol.
Its going to be a hard cold winter, also, had other signs, a robin redbreast trapped in the living room, previous dreams, winter music, snowy adverts, etc and a cold north wind blowing, reminding me of the poem.
The North wind doth blow and we shall have snow, And what will poor robin do then, poor thing? He'll sit in a barn and keep himself warm and hide his head under his wing, poor thing.
Seaopal
1 comment
1 share
Like
Comment
Comments
Post a Comment