Donald Trump, climbing a mountain, symbolic dream. Tracey George 12 November 2016

 Ive had a strange night, three, times that heart thing, where it palpatates, big strong contractions and feels like it stops, and starts again, making me groan out loud, in my sleep, I feel like i’ve risen out of myself and fallen, back in again, and it leaves my chest feeling sore. Then two dreams, exactly the same, even after I got up for a wee. I carried on dreaming the same dream. About Donald Trump, and climbing a mountain.

One part of my dream, while I was climbing this mountain, was a tunnel type of valley, and it got narrower, and narrower, tighter and tighter, and in the end, I had to squeeze my way through to get out of this little hole at the end.
Clostraphobic NOT !!! but I had done it before, I felt, in my dream, and did’nt panic. I made it through the small entrance, to the top of the mountain, but slipped down a short way, down,on the other side. The side I climbed up was snowy and bad weather, the side I slipped down, was sunny and lovely, but harder to climb, steep grassy sides. In my dream Matt and the boys were already at the top of the mountian. I don’t know where Donald Trump was in the dream, but he was an important figure. And maybe, this was symbolic, of what he will bring, to us, in the birthing of a new system of things.
And my chest and top of my head feels really sore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Game of Life ... an analogy, by Seaopal Tracey George 22 March 2016

pocket universe.

Messages from spirit, "completion of the first phase, time for transformation," Tracey George 16 May 2014