Creep Night, Tracey George 30 August 2019 ·

 God.... what a night...... I feel like I spent the night on the set of Fright night v Arachnophobia v Poltergeist v It v thriller, and a Halloween museum ..... I was a bag of nerves due to the earlier, terrorization from a big black mother spider and her spiderlings, making themselves at home in the bedroom ...... then... the cat made me jump out of my skin, when he jumped through the bathroom window, landing at my feet, with a thud ... whilst I was on the loo..... eeek!!!...., my yelp made the cat jump to, serves her right lol,

The bedroom smelt of ozone.. fresh cool air, and then I was seeing flashes of visions, of faces, and seeing a haze gathering, under the light, the haze turned into mists, swirling about, with vague shapes of faces, I took photos in amazement.. to show some of my friends online... they were seeing the same as I was,... then the lights flickered.... I went to pull the bed out a little, to plug in a mood globe lamp, to make the room feel more comforting... and there it was.... I was like what is that.... a Skull!!!.... under the bed...., I nearly freaked out, and I didnt dare look at it,... untill this morning....., (It was a plastic battery operated toy skull with googley eyes, lol) and then visions... of the poltergeist clown coming alive... and zombies, plagued me... ( that will teach me not to keep watching horror, movies lol, ) so I didnt dare touch the skull or turn it around.... I had looked in the other rooms, thinking to sleep in them, but they had creepy looking toys in, and with all the spiritual activity going on around, me, plus spiders everywhere I looked, in the end, I thought it was better to face the first big spider from earlier, than, other “supernaturel occurance,s”..... so I put my music on loud, .. ate some chocolates.... and danced around the room, singing loudly, raising my vibration and absorbing, all the creepyness around... me, finally managed to get to sleep at 12, 30 am, with the light and mood lamp turned on, and my fibromalgia, irritating me, with electrical spasms jolting up my legs and spine, like volts of electrical energy. cracking my joints and making me stretch to ease the pain. The night seemed to go on for ages....
It feels like I have opened up the gate s of hell, or i was there waiting for them to open, smiles, which in a way I was.... cos its the second super black new moon this month, start of autumn, and the gate s of the underworld have opened, this black new moon and energies, are about facing fears and letting go of addictions, and I feel they defineatly made me face my fears.... though it really helped, being able to smell, and feel my angelic guides watching over me. smile
salthough i am clairvoyant and a medium, im a scaredy cat, hate things making me jump, im not scared of spiders, but dont like the thought of them crawling on me, and worry they bite, as am allergic to insect bites and stings, i do see ghosts, spirit… spirits, angels, aliens, but the way i see them they are like holograms, and not unerving, as i hate being made jump, i make sure im not lol, but tonight, i had to face alot of my fears, and worries. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Game of Life ... an analogy, by Seaopal Tracey George 22 March 2016

pocket universe.

Messages from spirit, "completion of the first phase, time for transformation," Tracey George 16 May 2014