Close Encounters, an Experiance, Tracey George 2 May 2018 ·

 This piece of art.... reminds me of a close encounter I experianced, the other evening, a few weeks ago......... Whilst taking Frank, for an walk, at dusk... the sunlit sky was amazing, beautiful colors, in pink, orange, purple, grey and blue, stripes and swirls.... I got a feeling, I was actually looking at the planet Jupiter, close up, and filling my horizon, and I thought what if i'm actually, on one of Jupiters, moons, say ......Europa.... and thats probly what the evening sky would look like,..... hehe, strange thoughts, I know, smiles, .... But..... as I was musing about these things,... a lightening bolt came out of the sky, in a straight beam, hitting the nearby telegraph pole, just as I was about to walk under the overhead telephone wire, and as |I stepped under the wire, the wind whipped around me, in a delicious, shivery, but gentle, caress, like a chilly hug, and I was showered with static electric energy, raining all around me, my head was crackling, my hair was clinging, to my face, and my hands and feet were tingling. I felt surrounded by love, and I glowed for days after, My sister even said to me the next day, what happened, to you, you look frazzled, as my hair was still very static, and sticking up, in wisps, but also, still flattened, and clinging, to my face, my friend, noticed the glow. smiles, wonderful experiance, touched by the mighty, Lord Zeus himself, ♥ what a gift, ♥ ~ Seaopal

You, Vicki Berwick, Kent Stewart and 3 others
2 shares
Love
Comment
Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Game of Life ... an analogy, by Seaopal Tracey George 22 March 2016

pocket universe.

Messages from spirit, "completion of the first phase, time for transformation," Tracey George 16 May 2014