Calming my fears. Tracey George 21 November 2017

 Thinking of the probable and possible changes ahead, for me and my family, I started to feel dizzy and a deep sickness, inside, realising i’m having a bit of a panic attack, I put on some calming, meditation, music, light a lavender candle and some lavender incense, and sit comfortably, eyes closed, hands in a mudra position, I feel comfortable with and breath deeply, instantly, I get a reddish shape forming in my mind,s eye, as Lord Ganesh, hovers just before me, awaiting for my permission, to enter my energy. I greet him and give my permission, as his energy merges with my own, and he enters me. Charging through my chakras, I see, the colors changing, as he heals me pushing away blockages and fears ,that are stumbling me. I feel the tics, and twitches throughout my merideans, nerves, muscles, as my energy is cleared, and I relax, asking for the courage and fearlessness, to face my challenges, then, as I breath deeply, thanking Lord Ganesh, and opening my eyes. smiles, ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Game of Life ... an analogy, by Seaopal Tracey George 22 March 2016

pocket universe.

Messages from spirit, "completion of the first phase, time for transformation," Tracey George 16 May 2014