breaking away from the past, shoe analogy, message Tracey George 19 January 2018 ·

 Strange thing happened to me, at work today, whilst I was walking about, my manageress, was asking, where were these bits and pieces coming from, seemed to be coming from my shoes, and as I was walking I was leaving behind me, a trail of debree, lol, the heels of my shoes, seemed to be crumbling into dust, so I had to dispose of them. I joked to my manageress, I will have to manifest a new pair of shoes for myself, and, then, 20 mins, later, a pair of shoes, were donated to the store, and fitted me perfectly, and much more comfortable, nicer looking. smiles, this seems to be a message for me about my past life path crumbling away behind me and a starting out on a new life path/journey, a much more comfortable, and a lot nicer, a new adventure, and new lessons, to learn. smiles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Game of Life ... an analogy, by Seaopal Tracey George 22 March 2016

pocket universe.

Messages from spirit, "completion of the first phase, time for transformation," Tracey George 16 May 2014