Beware the false prophets, dream warning. Tracey George 29 December 2017 ·
We were on a island, together, at a holiday resort, and some of us, were waiting to go to a paradise island. The holiday makers and the people I was with, were taking to long, playing and living at the resort, and not doing what they were meant to do, so I took off on my own, I wanted to go to another part of the island, but the way was more treacherous, it meant I had to follow the sea path, and the sea was rough and a wild high tide, washing and crashing, over the edges of the rocky path, others too, were walking and climbing the difficult path, to the new location, on the way I kept losing, my glasses and finding them again, snagged on a nearby barren bush, impedeing my way. We came to a place where, the path split in two, one was a low path, even more hazardous, along the beach and under, a land bridge, the other went over the land bridge, I stood watching, the people who wanted to go under the bridge, right by the edge of the rolling water, the tide was wild as under the bridge were rip tides, also, debree, I called to the people not to go there as too dangerous, but they wernt listening, to me, then, something was swimming about in the muddy water among the debree, and it was a sea serpent dragon, and the people were amazed and it was talking to them, wise words, but from where I was standing, I could see the serpent, wasnt talking, but two women, hiding, were talking and pretending it was the serpent, the people were putting their lives at risk standing closer and closer to the edge of the water the incoming tide and waves, threatening, to pull them in and the serpent, waiting to eat them.
Comments
Post a Comment