battle of the elements..... cloud scrying Tracey George 10 May 2018

 may 9th 2018

As I was taking my dog frank for his early evening walk, down our lane, the skies had darkened, and clouded over in the south, although still clear blue all around, the hill where I live and a beautiful sunset in the east.
I was fasinated in the scene, that was being en-acted out in the skies, above me, to the south of me, as Iwas walking in that direction, I was able to watch with interest......
Two huge wispy slyph cloud formations, in the forms of two great dragons, one a shade of grey and darker blue, the other white and lighter blue, and as I watched, they never moved an inch, but... soon as I looked away, then turned back and looked at them again, they had changed, like a slow, motion, fight,scene, still dragon formations, but their front claws raised and fighting, even at one point, 3 large vertical slash, marks, in grey, like a claw had ripped the sky, the last scene, as I got close to my home, was a huge X in the sky in dark claw slash marks, the centre of the X missing.
not sure what the battle meant, but it seemed, there was a truce, hehe, smiles,
May 10th 2018
I was sitting in the garden, a beautiful afternoon, enjoying the sunshine, and fluffy white clouds floating, by, when two aircraft, came flying over my house and garden, quite low,
my friend recognized them as a WW2 Spitfire, and a Harvard aircraft, the spitfire was a darker shade, and Harvard a yellow, lighter shade, as they flew over us, side by side, together in a fly by. smiles,
Later in the evening taking frank for his walk, dusk was settling, and the first stars peeping, out at me, venus, and saturn, almost in alignment, opposite each other, saturn in the east, and venus in the west. i looked up above my head and a huge yinyang symbol made of clouds, the darker and lighter shades....... my conclusion, is unity, of dark and light , balance and peace ..... ♥
Michelle Gordon, Seaopal NyghtMyst and 1 other
1 comment
Like
Comment
Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Game of Life ... an analogy, by Seaopal Tracey George 22 March 2016

pocket universe.

Messages from spirit, "completion of the first phase, time for transformation," Tracey George 16 May 2014