awesome sky battle, thunderstorm, Tracey George 27 May 2018 ·

 I was able to watch participate and feel the storm battle on four dimentional levels...

One.... being as the earthly 3 d observer, Two... I could see the ships in the clouds and the laser beams, Three... every flash as I closed my eyes, I was seeing, photographic photonic light images, of those battling, an evil jester clown masked face with sharp jagged teeth, the heavenly host, a legion of angels, on flying white horses, lead by Zeus himself... Four.... as a warrior participating myself, in both realms, on a ship, flying, and firing laser beams, and also as an angel on a white pegasus horse, flying through the clouds, with a piercing spear of lightening bolts. I got hit severel times, during the battle, a piercing and throbbing sharp pain,m in my side, sacrel chakra, a bolt up my right arm, leaving it tingling and throbbing,.... and all the time, whilst laying in bed and watching the lightening show through the window, I had bolts of electromagnetic energy, ripping through my body, giving me spasms of pain, as I stretched, twisted cracked and crunched my neck spine and joints, popping the veins, in my legs, leaving spider veins, and bruises all over them, eventually having to ground the energy by standing in a puddle, bare foot, in the rain.... before I finally got relief and was able to go to sleep. This morning, aching all over and bruised like I have been ran down by 50 bull elephants, on a rampage........exhilerating, exciteing, and exhausting, but what an adventure, smiles, 📷♥
Matthew James George, Kent Stewart and 3 others
2 comments
4 shares
Like
Comment
Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Game of Life ... an analogy, by Seaopal Tracey George 22 March 2016

pocket universe.

Messages from spirit, "completion of the first phase, time for transformation," Tracey George 16 May 2014