Angels Tracey George 13 November 2017

 It was a sad occasion, Hundreds gathered together, today, in St Georges church, to say farewell, and, give gratitude and thanks, to the life and passing of a beloved sister/ mentor/ guide.

As the tears flowed in fond memory, the choir sang, in praise and lamentation, the church organ, played melodious tunes, echoing, around the vaulted ceiling, and voices, raised in song, I observed and noted, the scene, while letting my own tears, of love and gratitude flow.
Noticing, an area above a group of people s head,s, I saw what to me, looked like heat rising, like a mirage in a desert. I thought maybe heat from a vent in the floor, but kept watching, as the invisable energy mirage, flickered and shimmered, golden white lights, seemed to move within this, energy.... as I vaguely could make out a shape forming, hovering, above the people, about 7 ft tall, and what to me seemed like an outline, of wings.
The energy figure moved to another area, showing me, it was not heat rising from the floor, as it still flickered, and shimmered, glowing, in wondrous light. moving from, group to group, around, the church. as the crowds sang their psalms.
Then, as I looked around, I lost sight, of the energy... but felt a tingling, electromagnetic, energy feeling around my hair... then looking down, at my remembrance pamphlet, I found my poppy, which had been attached to my jackets lapel, laying, laid across a passage about the month, of November, from a passage in the Ladys, writing,s. I held the poppy for a few minutes, letting love flow through me, and gratitude for her love and affection, before popping the poppy, back into my lapel.
Vicki Berwick, Jacqueline Woodcraft and 2 others

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Game of Life ... an analogy, by Seaopal Tracey George 22 March 2016

pocket universe.

Messages from spirit, "completion of the first phase, time for transformation," Tracey George 16 May 2014