A gift from the gods, Tracey George 7 July 2017 ·

 I was siting quietly watching the cloud,s when I saw I was getting cloud messages, writing in the sky, the word Zeus written backwards, and the word love, in cursive joined up text.

So I felt I needed to go for a walk over the fields and marsh with Frank, to get a better view of the sky .
On my way home from my walk, on the stoney lane, just in front of me, where I had stopped, I looked down, and found a beautiful, perfectly round, seagreen, glass, pebble, no idea where it came from, but for me, a gift from the gods. smiles, it feels lovely to hold, smooth and warm, and feels like its been loveingly shaped, over a very long peroid of time. smiles ♥
strange as I don’t live near to the sea, and it was’nt there when I walked that way earlier, as i’m very observant looking for stones, crystals, feather,s and shells.
Matt thinks it could be a roman, glass gaming counter. as it looks man made shaped.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Game of Life ... an analogy, by Seaopal Tracey George 22 March 2016

pocket universe.

Messages from spirit, "completion of the first phase, time for transformation," Tracey George 16 May 2014