05/06/2014 Signs, spiritual significance, and my thoughts, on finding a Fleece, Tracey George 5 June 2014

 I found a sheeps fleece, up the lane,  it even had the dyed, blue numbers on the back,  a large lambs,fleece.  I  think the panthers about again.

 There’s  the whole of a back of a lambs, fleece,   laying under an oak tree, by the side of the hedge, where there’s a style, into the sheep’s field, opposite  the pond. my son, John, dreamt of a panther near the pond, the other day,   and years ago I actually saw one crossing the lane at the same place. it was a pure white one with blue dye on the back,   quite a big lump, more than would have just fell off,   i did’nt want to touch it, the farmer need s to see it, so he knows, which lamb went missing  but i recon it was a panthers, meal. ok so a sign, and in the church, farmers market ,today there was a stool, of  white sheeps wool being sold ,  the fleece was white wool as well, fleece wool is the fruit of the sheep, gift from God, for the poor,   reaping rewards. in the bible, gideon, tested god, with a fleece, that he would save Isreal also, taking off the fleece, uncoverign of the trueth,   wolf in sheeps clothing,   Disclosure? Uncovering  of the wolf, revealing the trueth. Jason and the golden fleece, white being pure,   the golden fleece was a giver of life and healing,   white fleece, then peace and purity, love, it was also how some prospecters filtered river sediment  for gold. So filtering the pure from the dirt, I feel it’s more, uncovering of the trueth,  peace, and prosperity, for the poor and downtrodden slaves, of Israel , aka, Earth. the sacrificial, lamb was an offering for peace,  so here a lamb sacrificed itself to the panther, leaving me a sign, of what’s to be. I was told this morning,  whilst I was asleep, to go up the farmers market,   I’ve,  not walked up to the farmers market,  for 3 years,  also,  theres a bench right opposite,   where the fleece, was,  when I stood up after having a rest on the bench, I noticed, right where I was sitting, a word, scratched, into the bench.  “Live”, life after death, resurrection.  I  saw a raven fly over my head, chasing two crows, away  as well. 1 raven, Raven is about rebirth, recovery, renewal  recycling and certainly reflection and healing. He signifies moving through transitions smoothly by casting light into the darkness.   Know that when Raven appears that magic is imminent.   Most powerful of all is the synchronicity that Raven assures you is pending. He is a master of bending and folding time and space so that you are exactly in the right moment at the right time.    http://spirit-animals.com/raven/ 2 crows,   The crow is a spirit animal associated with life mysteries and magic.  The power of this bird as totem and spirit guide is provide insight and means of supporting intentions. Sign of luck, it is also associated with the archetype of the trickster; be aware of deceiving appearances.  If the crow has chosen you as your spirit or totem animal, it supports you in developing the power of sight, transformation, and connection with life’s magic.   http://www.spiritanimal.info/crow-spirit-animal/
3
1 comments
Like
Comment
Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Game of Life ... an analogy, by Seaopal Tracey George 22 March 2016

pocket universe.

Messages from spirit, "completion of the first phase, time for transformation," Tracey George 16 May 2014