Shadow work a visualization exercise part VII

 Crown


placing my hand over my head and crown chakra, 

I saw what looked like a flat brown hat, as I stepped over to the hat, the side grew up in points like a crown, and turned golden, then walking through the center, of the crown,

 I found I was in a very dark park,  on a cobbled pathway, the pathway was lined with trees either side and borders running along the edge of the path.  as I walked along the path, there were paper chinese looking lanterns, that lit up on the trees either side of me, illuminating my path and way, the flowers in the border s bloomed at each step.

I noticed that the light never left me and stayed in a circled orb around me at each step I took, about a few feet behind and infront, illuminating my path but never showing me much more than my immediate area, and surroundings, I thought I glimpsed vague faces in the trees , smiling at me, guides guiding me and felt safe in the circle of light as I journeyed on through the darkness, along the cobbled pathway.


23.9.20  Only realized the other day that this was referring to me, living in the now, as i could only see a little way in front of me and behind me, the rest of my world still in darkness, usually when i have premonitions, its three steps/ days before, the event, this visual referred to me living in the now, and thinking ahead up to three days, also reminds me, i have my guides protectors with me at all times, also that im usually three steps or days ahead,  smiles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Game of Life ... an analogy, by Seaopal Tracey George 22 March 2016

pocket universe.

Messages from spirit, "completion of the first phase, time for transformation," Tracey George 16 May 2014