Shadow work a visualization exercise, part VI

 Third Eye


Placing my hand over my forehead and third eye area, i closed my eyes,  and saw, I was in a strange room...  standing at the base of a huge dark step pyramid ship..  

  as I stepped onto the first step, neon lights on that step either side, lit up, as I progressed up the pyramid steps the lights lit up, the sides, like the pyramid was being activated, 

on reaching the top was a huge Eye of Ra symbol sign, which on stepping onto the pinnacle, platform, light up like a beacon, sending out rainbow fractuals of light, all about it. 


23.9.2020    I had been pondering on this one for a while, was it a ship? …… hmm, then i kept getting reminder s about this vision, ie quiz show on tv, but it really hit home and my third eye reopened, after i found a post, and video on youtube , The Ra Download ” 12 strand crystalline DNA activation by EldoRa & Siman , WOW…… did I get emotional, had shivers , tingles, and silent weeping, floods of tears, hehe, smiles,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Game of Life ... an analogy, by Seaopal Tracey George 22 March 2016

pocket universe.

Messages from spirit, "completion of the first phase, time for transformation," Tracey George 16 May 2014