Where it all began........ pre 2012



It was a wonderful day....   we were all together, having a family holiday day out, visiting London,..
My husband, myself, our two sons,  and we were wandering about in the British History Museum...

  I had always been interested in ancient antiquities, history and mythologies,   and had always had a quiet inquisitive  side, studying and teaching myself, ancient languages, etc
  and  had also been looking into re~remembering past lives, ancestral memories. 

So I was pretty excited when I got to the upper levels, of the Museum, and the ancient historical sections,   I was finding I was recognizing, a lot of things, in each room I ventured into.
I had been kind of ill, for a while, chronic fatigue type of thing, so had to frequently rest on my travels, was starting to feel a little weak, from the hard day walking about London.

I'm not sure when things started to happen......   whether it was in the Jade room, or the Egyptian,...
 As we sauntered through the Jade room, oriental antiquities, and history, I was feeling a little dizzy, and breathless, resting up quiet regularly,   then we passed into the ancient Egyptian rooms......

As I was walking about the casings and reading the descriptions of the antiquities, I was getting more and more dizzy, and excited,  I got to the Graeco ~ Egyptian section, with the sarcophagus's...
Lots of treasures and items from the time of Cleopatra  and as I was looking at them I was feeling hot, cold, and breathless, I had a vision, of the inside of one of the sarcophagus,  it was as if  I was buried alive, and entombed inside one, scratching to get out...  

  It was starting to get busy in the room, and I fell against one of the glass casing,s which held a large sarcophagi, as I did, I became really dizzy and faint, and could hardly breath, It felt like I was  spinning.     I called out to my husband, for help, and we all left the rooms.  As we got out into the hall, which was a creamy pale marble textured effect. We walked down the marble steps, into the lower level, which was open, and huge up to the glass dome of the ceiling, it was about lunchtime, and there wasn't anyone else about.  I started to feel less dizzy and was able to breath again,  when we got to the bottom of the marble staircase, we found a marble ledge to sit against.   

But as we were sitting resting, and I was trying to recover, there was a strange and empty silence, in the hall, and as I looked up to the doorway, of the rooms we had just left at the top of the staircase, was a emerald green, spinning, and glowing, column, of mist.....   The misty green column, started to move along the upper level hall and then came down the staircase towards me.  I mentioned, to my family, but they weren't able to see it.   As it got on my level, in the great hall, it came closer and stopped, close by leaning against the creamy pale marble wall, then vanished.....  

I was shocked in a way, never had I seen anything like that before...  but I did feel an inner knowing, of what /who it was that id seen....  and how it had happened.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Game of Life ... an analogy, by Seaopal Tracey George 22 March 2016

pocket universe.

Messages from spirit, "completion of the first phase, time for transformation," Tracey George 16 May 2014