Where I am ... at...... 2018
I was browsing through Netflix wandering what to watch. I had been feeling poorly and did'nt feel like socializing, then I suddenly felt really tired, so I closed my laptop and laid back for a rest. When I had a really vivid vision....
I was looking nose to nose, straight into a dark face with piercing, lightening eyes, the face was so close, my head jerked back, whose this I wondered, he has the eyes of Thor, but the face of Thoth....
I had started to study the Prose Edda , Papyrus of Ani, Egyptian Book of the Dead, translation by E A Wallis Budge, a few days earlier, but was making slow progress, as i'd been so tired and eyes felt itchy and sore, so it seemed Thoth was giving me a big hint, to get on with my studies, though I was allowed to watch the whole 1st series, of Black Lightening, over two days, to recover my strength and get over this head cold I had.....
So after a short nap... the piercing lightening eyes, still vividly staring at me, everytime I closed my eyes. I had a thought, of something i'd seen briefly advertised on netflix, so I turned my laptop back on and browsed Netflix again, til I saw what I was looking for, the series Black Lightening,.... ok, so this is what the spirits, want me to watch then....
Each episode was like a name or title of a chapter, in the bible or book of the dead, I also noticed, in one of the episodes, Lala who'd been resurrected, was studying the exact same translation, copy of the Egyptian Book of the Dead, I was studying.. "No way" I laughed out loud smiling,... Ok Ok I got the hint, "carry on with my studies, lol" ........
I had started to study the Prose Edda , Papyrus of Ani, Egyptian Book of the Dead, translation by E A Wallis Budge, a few days earlier, but was making slow progress, as i'd been so tired and eyes felt itchy and sore, so it seemed Thoth was giving me a big hint, to get on with my studies, though I was allowed to watch the whole 1st series, of Black Lightening, over two days, to recover my strength and get over this head cold I had.....
Comments
Post a Comment