Lady of the Day
Over the past years I've had a few vivid visions, relating to the Lady Isis, and Lord Osiris..... I feel she is a guide helping me... one such vision was......
"I was standing over a body of a man, in what looked like the inside of a tomb with a vaulted ceiling... with me two others, Thoth and Anubis.... one of whom, was holding, a book or scroll chanting prayers, and giving me instructions, as I was carefully wrapping the body repeating magical words, I was placing ornate amulets, of gold and gem/crystals over sacred places on his body, wrapping them in each layer of the bandages, the sconces, of flames flickering, around, me.... "
Later another vision, ...... "I was up high, looking down over a scene.... it seemed to be a temple of columns, yellowish in color... the sky was a deep clear blue, and sunny... the ground was sandy, ... at my feet, which seemed to be made of stone... were woven reed baskets, of fruits, bread,s grains, fresh flowers, and pottery vessels, then I noticed crowds of people all kneeling, facing towards me, bowing, kneeling in the sand in supplication......"
"I was standing over a body of a man, in what looked like the inside of a tomb with a vaulted ceiling... with me two others, Thoth and Anubis.... one of whom, was holding, a book or scroll chanting prayers, and giving me instructions, as I was carefully wrapping the body repeating magical words, I was placing ornate amulets, of gold and gem/crystals over sacred places on his body, wrapping them in each layer of the bandages, the sconces, of flames flickering, around, me.... "
Later another vision, ...... "I was up high, looking down over a scene.... it seemed to be a temple of columns, yellowish in color... the sky was a deep clear blue, and sunny... the ground was sandy, ... at my feet, which seemed to be made of stone... were woven reed baskets, of fruits, bread,s grains, fresh flowers, and pottery vessels, then I noticed crowds of people all kneeling, facing towards me, bowing, kneeling in the sand in supplication......"

Comments
Post a Comment