Lady of the Night,
I got back to my studies, of the Prose Edda Papyrus of Ani, Egyptian Book of the Dead...... finally getting through the translations, explanations, and getting to the plates of prayers and praises.
My reading seemed to be quite fluid .. and felt uncannily familiar, as the words flowed freely, in my mind, I got through the first 5 chapters and plates... then took a break. to go eat dinner, with my family. my eldest son told me jokingly "No You must not read from the book!" Quote The Mummy movie,1999 .....
So I settled back down to read more, but got tired, so stopped and settled down to rest, and as I did, I started to get lots of vivid and very colorful visions, before my eyes, and then a vision of a woman, appeared before my face.
She was very lovely looking, had a pointed chin, caramel colored skin, face paint marks over her cheeks and under her eyes, her smile was coy, demur and warm, and her eyes glittered with a mischevous, green glint. her hair was in the traditional style, of he Egyptian dark brown wigs, and her headdress was a simple band with a large plumed feather floating above her head,.... as I was drifting into a trance like sleep, I kept hearing the words, Nephtys, repeatedly in my mind, like a loud thought. Nepthys....Nyx..... Nephtys..... Nyx .........

Comments
Post a Comment