2012 Apocalypse

 



Life had been relatively normal, the usual drama,s ...    but I had been falling more and more into a deep depression,   illnesses in the family, deaths of loved ones, my marriage was failing, and a mysterious illness myself .. making my life more and more difficult to live.. I was getting so I didn't want to live it anymore.....     

Gradually I was looking more into the esoteric, and spiritual ways....

Then ... on   21st December 2012,   I woke up and it was a beautiful sunny day, quite warm, and I decided I   felt like going for a walk over the fields, so I ventured out, and found my favorite place to sit, with a wonderful view....     the sun was shining very brightly and things seemed surreal, (funny at the time, I did'nt think to myself wow what wonderful weather for the middle of  winter,)   as I sat soaking up the sunlight, I closed my eyes, and drew deep long breathes...   suddenly .. I was getting lots of visions, images of faces, of the Ancient Ones, and it seemed they were leaving ..one after another, as they grew more distant in my vision, ... then, a distant new figure appeared, and came floating towards me,  getting closer and closer til the face of the figure was nose to nose with me, silently I felt the being ask for permission to come to me, and I nodded, and the face seemed to melt into me.

The rest of the day seemed to be normal enough, everywhere people were complaining, the predicted Apocalypse hadn't happened, and it wasn't the end of the world, lol,  ...but... over the next few days I was beginning to notice something odd, in my reality...    there wasn't any song birds, ...

I always loved to listen to the morning chorus in the morning,s   and watch the little song birds, but day after day, i realized I hadn't been hearing the chorus, or seeing any little song birds,    There were plenty, of crows, ravens, magpies, feeding in the fields, and on the roads.   Carrion, feeding  from the dead.    The surroundings were odd to everything seemed quiet, the lighting, shadows were odd, strange things started to happen, in my daily life... 

  At one time, I remember seeing two suns, and everyone i spoke to seemed to think it was normal...   we started getting what was called the Mandela effect, memories, of events, that seemed to have changed....     in my environment itself I was noticing subtle differences in placement, s of building,s or trees, and there seemed to be alot more spiritual activity, especially in photographs, anomaly,s, glitches, double takes, orbs, strange lights. 

 My family were the same, and didn't seem to notice, the odd things that were happening... so life as we knew it jogged along in the same routine, though i was getting more and more, perturbed by what I was noticing. 

Gradually I was starting to feel like I was no longer on the physical plane of existence,   it kind of reminded me of a movie id seen, Bettlejuice,   ( which incidentally has now changed to Betelgeuse then as I just checked its changed back to Beetlejuice again, lol )...     A couple had an accident, and crashed into a river,  then they were home but could' nt remember getting there, the fire miraculously lights by itself, and they live in their house their normal routine, but find a handbook for the deceased on the table, gradually realizing they had actually died, in the accident, and were now spirits.   

Actually since then, Ive, read some very revealing and thought provoking books, which id never have attempted to read of even thought about reading, before 2012,  one being the Tibetan Book of the Dead, and now the Egyptian Book of the Dead,... both books very informative, and making alot of sense to me. .....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Game of Life ... an analogy, by Seaopal Tracey George 22 March 2016

pocket universe.

Messages from spirit, "completion of the first phase, time for transformation," Tracey George 16 May 2014